Twitter
RSS

in too deep...

All that time I was searching, nowhere to run to, it started me thinking, wondering what I could make of my life, and who would be waiting, I asking all kinds of questions, to myself, but never finding the answers, crying at the top of my voice, and no one listening, all this time, I still remember everything you said theres so much you promised, how could I ever forget.

I know you are going, but I cant believe its the way that you are leaving, its like we never knew each other at all, it may be my fault, i gave you too many reasons, being alone, when I didnt want to. i thought youd always be there, I almost believed you,

Listen, you know I love you, but I just cant take this, you know I love you, but Im playing for keeps,
although I need you, Im not gonna make this, you know I want to, but Im in too deep. So listen to me, I can feel your eyes go thru me

It seems I've spent too long only thinking about myself, now I want to spend my life just caring bout somebody else....

Comments (0)